Goomba Bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Yoshi said:
Toblet said:
I found this mini-game funny because master computers were absolutely terrible, usually hitting 2 Goombas and Hard computers usually got strikes every time. :p

Oh my god, wtf is this? My Masters get strikes. Please tell me you're lying.

Anyways, getting better at the standard version. Now watch me get a strike.
I'm not lying at all. Master computers suck on my game.

O_O The haunted game cartridge? :p
 
White Yoshi said:
Toblet said:
White Yoshi said:
Speaking about Masters failing, I had times where a Master would throw the shell in a location that prevents it from hitting Goombas. Are they stupid or something?
Yup, that's right. It happens quite a lot on my game. :p

Oh my god, Masters suck so much. Why are they even called "Masters"?
Masters of failure. :p
 
Toblet said:
White Yoshi said:
Toblet said:
White Yoshi said:
Speaking about Masters failing, I had times where a Master would throw the shell in a location that prevents it from hitting Goombas. Are they stupid or something?
Yup, that's right. It happens quite a lot on my game. :p

Oh my god, Masters suck so much. Why are they even called "Masters"?
Masters of failure. :p

Masters of loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top