Goomba Bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goomba Bowling

mp9goombabowling.png



Type: Free-for-All

Throw a Koopa shell down the lane and try to knock as many Goombas out as you can! The Goombas will be moving, so time and angle your throw right.

Wii Remote: Throw shell

D Pad: Adjust angle/alignment

A: Switch between alignment and angle

B: Throw shell

​
 
Yoshiman222 said:
I don't like how CPU's can get a perfect score when they are on hard - but I still like it none-the-less.

I like Extra Mode's version of this better since you get to play longer, and you get 2 shots per frame - requiring more skill.
Yeah, it plays like actual bowling and you get five Party Points for each game you play, as opposed to just one in Mini-Game Mode.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
I don't like how CPU's can get a perfect score when they are on hard - but I still like it none-the-less.

I like Extra Mode's version of this better since you get to play longer, and you get 2 shots per frame - requiring more skill.
Yeah, it plays like actual bowling and you get five Party Points for each game you play, as opposed to just one in Mini-Game Mode.
In Extras Mode, this Minigame has 5 innings.
 
Blue Toad said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
I don't like how CPU's can get a perfect score when they are on hard - but I still like it none-the-less.

I like Extra Mode's version of this better since you get to play longer, and you get 2 shots per frame - requiring more skill.
Yeah, it plays like actual bowling and you get five Party Points for each game you play, as opposed to just one in Mini-Game Mode.
In Extras Mode, this Mini-Game has 5 innings.
You mean 5 frames.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
I don't like how CPU's can get a perfect score when they are on hard - but I still like it none-the-less.

I like Extra Mode's version of this better since you get to play longer, and you get 2 shots per frame - requiring more skill.
Yeah, it plays like actual bowling and you get five Party Points for each game you play, as opposed to just one in Mini-Game Mode.
In Extras Mode, this Mini-Game has 5 innings.
You mean 5 frames.
Yeah, what am I saying? But in a Free-For-All Minigame, each player has 1 toss and 1 frame. But in Extras Mode, this has 5 frames with 2 shots each.
 
Blue Toad said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshiman222 said:
I don't like how CPU's can get a perfect score when they are on hard - but I still like it none-the-less.

I like Extra Mode's version of this better since you get to play longer, and you get 2 shots per frame - requiring more skill.
Yeah, it plays like actual bowling and you get five Party Points for each game you play, as opposed to just one in Mini-Game Mode.
In Extras Mode, this Mini-Game has 5 innings.
You mean 5 frames.
Yeah, what am I saying? But in a Free-For-All Minigame, each player has 1 toss and 1 frame. But in Extras Mode, this has 5 frames with 2 shots each.
I liked having 5 frames with 2 shots each time - though, sometimes, the final shot is worthless since it requires you to hit the Goomba's at the end of the lane if you're unlucky...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top