like when?Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Matt, sometimes it seems like you're trying to be an ass for some reason
Gimme a quote or something :/
like when?Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Matt, sometimes it seems like you're trying to be an ass for some reason
You and Gameboi are similar.12socc3r45 said:Probably your views on me and Gameboi being similar. :-\
One example was that "jump" quote on that White Lies songMattC13 said:like when?Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Matt, sometimes it seems like you're trying to be an ass for some reason
Gimme a quote or something :/
I was referencing the song, and I was joking.Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:One example was that "jump" quote on that White Lies songMattC13 said:like when?Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Matt, sometimes it seems like you're trying to be an ass for some reason
Gimme a quote or something :/
That was completely unnecessary
I just don't get jokes about deathMattC13 said:I was referencing the song, and I was joking.Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:One example was that "jump" quote on that White Lies songMattC13 said:like when?Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Matt, sometimes it seems like you're trying to be an ass for some reason
Gimme a quote or something :/
That was completely unnecessary![]()