Aka What do you dislike about me?

Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
Chinese Meth Dragon said:I love you. :-*
"You're a ginger"MattC13 said:Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
![]()
But I'm not.Chinese Meth Dragon said:"You're a ginger"MattC13 said:Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
![]()
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"DLSFHGLJKFN"
Yes you are.MattC13 said:But I'm not.Chinese Meth Dragon said:"You're a ginger"MattC13 said:Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
![]()
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"DLSFHGLJKFN"![]()
KRFJIJUGHKIOIRRJDLOGFJChinese Meth Dragon said:Yes you are.MattC13 said:But I'm not.Chinese Meth Dragon said:"You're a ginger"MattC13 said:Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
![]()
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"DLSFHGLJKFN"![]()
;DMattC13 said:KRFJIJUGHKIOIRRJDLOGFJChinese Meth Dragon said:Yes you are.MattC13 said:But I'm not.Chinese Meth Dragon said:"You're a ginger"MattC13 said:Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
![]()
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"DLSFHGLJKFN"![]()
:-XChinese Meth Dragon said:;DMattC13 said:KRFJIJUGHKIOIRRJDLOGFJChinese Meth Dragon said:Yes you are.MattC13 said:But I'm not.Chinese Meth Dragon said:"You're a ginger"MattC13 said:Wait, like what?cookieboy17 said:Other than sometimes you'll blow something random out of proportion but you've been doing that since I've known you so I got used to it.![]()
![]()
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"DLSFHGLJKFN"![]()
Well shit.Kagami said:Canadian
Aegis beat you to the punch lolEspeon said:Canadian
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFMattC13 said:Aegis beat you to the punch lolEspeon said:Canadian![]()