Chubbo now G-MOD!

Im glad that the staff finally changed. Congratz Chubby  ;D
 
Congrats to you Chub. You were never really a bad mod during your first stint, I still feel you kinda got screwed outta it. And now overtime with the staff stabilized as is I think we all kinda agreed that you were the perfect choice to be the next G-Mod, it was just a matter of timing, and we figured hell let's just do it now (mainly wolf :p ). You really deserved it bro, I'm happy to have you on board on the staff. 8) 


I just preferred to announce it on your birthday rather than new years but w/e :p
 
Chubzster said:
Well thank you everybody for letting me be a G-Mod. I was surprised to come on and see a few extra boards, but I'll be the best I can. Thank you all. =)

Pronz Board!??!?!?  :eek:
 
cookieboy17 said:
Chubzster said:
Well thank you everybody for letting me be a G-Mod. I was surprised to come on and see a few extra boards, but I'll be the best I can. Thank you all. =)
And I don't get to see the pronz board :-\

That's because you like boyz
 
HEY! Congratz, Chubbo, on making Global Moderator! Do your best! <3
 
Back
Top