World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingboo said:
Well discuss the upcoming World Cup! Last Year Italy won against France.

Today was soccer game. Mexico vs. El Salvador.
Mexico won so they can be in the world cup.
I thought the World Cup was in 2006, not 2008.

Anyway, i'm not into soccer (World Cup) much but sometimes I watch it. Last time Aus. got kicked out of it by Italy getting tripped and got the penalty and won.
 
Yoshi1 said:
kingboo said:
Well discuss the upcoming World Cup! Last Year Italy won against France.

Today was soccer game. Mexico vs. El Salvador.
Mexico won so they can be in the world cup.
I thought the World Cup was in 2006, not 2008.

Anyway, i'm not into soccer (World Cup) much but sometimes I watch it. Last time Aus. got kicked out of it by Italy getting tripped and got the penalty and won.
Did you see the french guy hit some random player with his head?
 
9 more days! I'm going for the US but I would be going for Poland but they didn't even make in into the World Cup this year. >.>

cookieboy17 said:
The U.S. made it right? I'll root for them and Brazil.
Yep. Both are in. But it sucks that we won't see Ronaldinho this year.

First two games are on June 11 with Group A :

South Africa VS. Mexico
Uruguay VS. France
 
I don't know why this was locked but its unlocked now.

South Africa and Mexico 1-1. It was a pretty good game to start off the World Cup. In the beginning it looked like Mexico was going to score and take the win but South Africa picked it up and scored a beautiful imo. Mexico scored 10 minutes before the game ended tieing it 1-1.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDU67gir4I[/youtube]

France Vs. Uruguay is about to start in 2 minutes. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top