Sonic X

Santa Claus said:
I looked it up on Wikipedia and it says one of the producers said he doesn't know anything about the series. Makes sense.

Which means they are stop being idiotic and decided not to do any more s*** to Sonic.
 
Though, I don't like anime as much, I have a lot to say about Sonic X.

It is one of the crappiest animes I ever watched.  (I only watched the dub version..  yuck!)  The plots are confusing, some of the characters suck, and the voice acting is horrific.  4Kids were extremely lazy with the voice acting.  Thanks to them, Sonic sounds cocky, Rouge sounds like a 45 year old woman with a deep voice who smokes, and Shadow sounds like he's emo.  By thus, these horrific voice acting goes on to the newer games.  Not to mention the fact that 4Kids make poor edits.  It's quite obvious in some anime they dub.  ._.  (No offense to the fans.)

But that's not the only reason why I HATE Sonic X.  Another reason was because of that damn character, Chris Thorndyke.  He really ruined the show for me..  same for the rest of the human characters (well, except for Robotnik, but he can be annoying in this anime.)  Chris just bugged me in the anime, crying out for Sonic and trying to keep him as a damn pet.  Seriously, how dumb is he?  (No offense to the fans.)

I can't even believe how the Sonic FANBOYS (I'm talking about the fans who complain about Sonic each and every time, giving SEGA/Sonic Team a HARD time.)  (Sonic Fans are mellowed out, but not the FANBOYS.) STILL like this anime, considering how many and how bad the flaws of this anime are!  Oh look, Sonic X is one of the anime that is HEAVILY RECOLORED by People who do recolors.  *Taking an image, open up MS Paint, Paint over the character, Save it, and upload it somewhere.*  (Sorry, but Recolors are NOT ART.  No matter how many times you say it's art, it's not.)

I don't really consider this as an anime, but w/e.  Nothing against any of you fans, but anime is terrible.  Again, this is my view of Sonic X, so don't be so offended.

Sorry if I sounded rude.
 
Back
Top