Sonic X

Zyther17

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
Anyone Here Watch Sonic X?
Which season you used to like?

I watch it Twice every week on Saturdays and stuff.


Please leave any comments about it.

Thanks!
 
I used to watch this when I was your age, Kirby. But I'm not capable of watching this anymore.
The dub was real bad, While the Japan dub was better than this.
 
Only season I liked of Sonic X was the second season which was based off the video games Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Battle I believe. The other two seasons just sucked.
 
doutekisakura563 said:
Only season I liked of Sonic X was the second season which was based off the video games Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Battle I believe. The other two seasons just sucked.
I guess it was OK. I really don't pay attention to the voices and stuff, but with all the anti-4kids whores, it's almost impossible to say something like that. =P
 
Santa Claus said:
Does 4Kids suck at EVERYTHING?!?!?!?

There's the resurgence of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles called TMNT, and it was alright (though I prefer the 80s cartoon, which was friggen' classic), but it got screwed when TMNT: Fast Forward or whatever was made. And apparently, a special called TMNT: Turtles Forever was approved by The Nostalgia Critic despite 4Kids being (partially, I hope) behind it.
 
Back
Top