ok well what do you guys think will happen in 1, 2, 3, 4 5, etc. years from now?
well all i can think of is more activity.
well all i can think of is more activity.
Yes, for the forum, not your personal life.yoshi14 said:I can see me going back to public school and people beating me up in about a year
I can also see me getting steadily better at playing the viola soon. Other than that, I don't see all that much.
Um... Is this topic for the forum?
If so, I can see this site getting around twenty active members at a time eventually.
At least someone's being realistic.Ether said:This site won't last long. I've seen signs.
i would leave if that happened.Ether said:We should probably just change the theme from "The Super Mario Party Site Forum" to just a chatting/hang out forum, since we just hang out around here. Too bad it won't really affect the amount of people that join the site to stay on.
there are many forums that only talk about one game and yet the forum is very popular.topper1 said:I believe the forum will grow, but, unless Mario Party 9 is released, the forum will probably lose members within a few years. I hope they don't!
kingboo said:i would leave if that happened.Ether said:We should probably just change the theme from "The Super Mario Party Site Forum" to just a chatting/hang out forum, since we just hang out around here. Too bad it won't really affect the amount of people that join the site to stay on.
kingboo said:i predict that JXT will use thisover 50 times eventually.