Predict the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see me going back to public school and people beating me up in about a year :p
I can also see me getting steadily better at playing the viola soon. Other than that, I don't see all that much.
Um... Is this topic for the forum?
If so, I can see this site getting around twenty active members at a time eventually.
 
My predictions:
- Lots of contests and exclusive forum events
- Forum will have about 500 members in the next 3-4 years.
- Nasty bots will no longer dare to come due to great forum activity
- SZ will have another administrator for the forum to help him
- New cool themes and forum will probably has more boards and child boards
 
Ether said:
We should probably just change the theme from "The Super Mario Party Site Forum" to just a chatting/hang out forum, since we just hang out around here. Too bad it won't really affect the amount of people that join the site to stay on.
i would leave if that happened.

topper1 said:
I believe the forum will grow, but, unless Mario Party 9 is released, the forum will probably lose members within a few years. I hope they don't!
there are many forums that only talk about one game and yet the forum is very popular.
but there is a chance of some people low- active members leaving.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top