Get to know Razor

Zeedief said:
Polar said:
Whenever I go to register for the "Nintendo Forum Site" it tells me my username is already taken even though no one has used it. Why does this happen?
Hmm...I'll look into it, but you may want to just try registering with a different username. :p
Yeah, I tried using "Daisy" and it still didn't work. Obviously your forum doesn't want me to register :p 
 
Polar said:
Zeedief said:
Polar said:
Whenever I go to register for the "Nintendo Forum Site" it tells me my username is already taken even though no one has used it. Why does this happen?
Hmm...I'll look into it, but you may want to just try registering with a different username. :p
Yeah, I tried using "Daisy" and it still didn't work. Obviously your forum doesn't want me to register :p 
Seems like a problem on your side. :p

I'll try making an alt with one of those usernames. :p
 
Back
Top