Do you wish that this topic is as active as the one in MPF?
No, since I don't come on MPL often. Really only to do activities. If I got that many questions here they'd sit there unanswered lol. :3Vipsoccermaster said:Do you wish that this topic is as active as the one in MPF?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm a good member I suppose.Vipsoccermaster said:Oh. Other than handling moderating duties at the Mario Party boards and your blog at MPF, what is your purpose for that forum?
Hmm...I'll look into it, but you may want to just try registering with a different username.Polar said:Whenever I go to register for the "Nintendo Forum Site" it tells me my username is already taken even though no one has used it. Why does this happen?
Yeah, I tried using "Daisy" and it still didn't work. Obviously your forum doesn't want me to registerZeedief said:Hmm...I'll look into it, but you may want to just try registering with a different username.Polar said:Whenever I go to register for the "Nintendo Forum Site" it tells me my username is already taken even though no one has used it. Why does this happen?![]()
Seems like a problem on your side.Polar said:Yeah, I tried using "Daisy" and it still didn't work. Obviously your forum doesn't want me to registerZeedief said:Hmm...I'll look into it, but you may want to just try registering with a different username.Polar said:Whenever I go to register for the "Nintendo Forum Site" it tells me my username is already taken even though no one has used it. Why does this happen?![]()
![]()
Apparently Polar is considered a spam username.Polar said:It's working
What happened that made it not work?
Actually, I wasn't all that excited.Vipsoccermaster said:What was your reaction when you first saw the Yoshi Kid in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door?
Same here.Zeedief said:Actually, I wasn't all that excited.Vipsoccermaster said:What was your reaction when you first saw the Yoshi Kid in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door?
It was cool to have him though. :3
Yeah. :3Vipsoccermaster said:Same here.Zeedief said:Actually, I wasn't all that excited.Vipsoccermaster said:What was your reaction when you first saw the Yoshi Kid in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door?
It was cool to have him though. :3
And of course.
Is the original green for the Yoshi Kid still your favorite?
Correct.Vipsoccermaster said:That would mean that you love its red shoes and orange with white spotted undergarments, yes?
Nice, I thought so. Same for me.Zeedief said:Correct.Vipsoccermaster said:That would mean that you love its red shoes and orange with white spotted undergarments, yes?![]()
Of course. :3Vipsoccermaster said:Nice, I thought so. Same for me.Zeedief said:Correct.Vipsoccermaster said:That would mean that you love its red shoes and orange with white spotted undergarments, yes?![]()
Do you like his spunky attitude, as well?