Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipsoccermaster said:
MattC13 said:
lol

Advent is lighting a candle every Sunday for 4 weeks.

Hard work right there.
Doesn't seem that hard. Light up the first pink candle across from the purple candle, until the next Sunday, you light up two pink candles, third Sunday, you light up two pink and the purple. By the fourth Sunday, you light up all candles. You still have to do this throughout the week and do a prayer. It's easy work. Only times we don't is probably when we go out to dinner.
Actually, we light the purple candles on the 1st, 2nd and 4th week and the pink one on the 3rd week.

OMG SO DIFFICULT.
 
MattC13 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
MattC13 said:
lol

Advent is lighting a candle every Sunday for 4 weeks.

Hard work right there.
Doesn't seem that hard. Light up the first pink candle across from the purple candle, until the next Sunday, you light up two pink candles, third Sunday, you light up two pink and the purple. By the fourth Sunday, you light up all candles. You still have to do this throughout the week and do a prayer. It's easy work. Only times we don't is probably when we go out to dinner.
Actually, we light the purple candles on the 1st, 2nd and 4th week and the pink one on the 3rd week.

OMG SO DIFFICULT.
Not sure if there are to be more 3 pink/1 purple or 3purple/1 pink. Might be different for most people, I think.
 
Uh, I know the practice of Advent and nowhere does it state that the use of electronics during this period is prohibited....

All I know is that you say a few prayers every Sunday and light some candles (EDIT: Whoops, you guys established that already...DAMN). Don't think it's too much to ask for SZ to at least come on here once during this period. :p
 
H-J カービイ said:
@Aeg... Kona-chan: He HAS been on before (2009 I think he was on the computer), but if it's his custom/practice then so be it. We've endured the hurt before. =P
I believe he was likely on the school computer. I think he's allowed to do that in school for schoolwork and email checking, and come on if emergency arises or something for the forum, but not at his house. Well, that's what I think according to the information SZ told me. Pretty sure he only told me of this and no one else, since he was only comfortable with me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top