H happy2468 Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 16, 2010 #1 which enemy playerdo you want
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 16, 2010 #2 Shy Guy needs to be in there!
H happy2468 Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 16, 2010 #3 sorry i didn't put shy guy
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #4 I don't think any of Mario's enemies need to be playable characters, they should stay as enemies/hosts in the game.
I don't think any of Mario's enemies need to be playable characters, they should stay as enemies/hosts in the game.
MarioComix Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #5 What I Think: Boo (already playable) Birdo (already playable) Dry Bones (already playable) Blooper (already playable) Hammer Bro. (already playable) Wiggler Magikoopa Shy Guy Snifit
What I Think: Boo (already playable) Birdo (already playable) Dry Bones (already playable) Blooper (already playable) Hammer Bro. (already playable) Wiggler Magikoopa Shy Guy Snifit
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #6 None of these! Why didnt u put Koopa or Shy Guy? :S
Y yoshi_man Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 22, 2010 #7 Shaby said: None of these! Why didnt u put Koopa or Shy Guy? :S Click to expand... Or Goomba?