Water Ski Spree (Mario Party 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP8_WaterSkiSpree.jpg


The objective is to get the most coins by the end. There are coins on the ramps, and the player must turn by turning their Wii Remote. Sometimes there is a ramp on each side, and there is a coin on only one of them. The Shy Guy will sometimes throw Spinies back, but these can be easily dodged. There is no winner as this is a Coin Collecting minigame.

This is basicly a so-so Mini-Game to me it's pretty easy just collecting the Coins, but I hate getting hit by the spinies...but yeah not much to say about this one... :-\
Do you like/hate this Mini-Game?
 
I haven't played this mini-game in so long, so I don't know how I fare with it. But I do know I never can nab those coins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top