Happy 15th birthday, cookieboy17!
It was 11:50 not even on my birthday.kingboo said:congrats CB! well it still 10:50 where i am but it probably 1:00 in NY
exactly why I don't like saying my age.Ether said:I'm 14. I lied about my age for a different reason then I just continued with it until late June because I wanted people to think I'm mature because they think 13 is such an immature age, albeit I am actually more mature than most teeangers... besides emotionally.
kingboo said:exactly why I don't like saying my age.Ether said:I'm 14. I lied about my age for a different reason then I just continued with it until late June because I wanted people to think I'm mature because they think 13 is such an immature age, albeit I am actually more mature than most teeangers... besides emotionally.
Age determines everything now-a-days.
Well congrats anyway, I don't care how old you are.
If you're 14, then are you going to change your birth year in your profile?Ether said:I'm 14. I lied about my age for a different reason then I just continued with it until late June because I wanted people to think I'm mature because they think 13 is such an immature age, albeit I am actually more mature than most teeangers... besides emotionally.