L LuigiandYoshi Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 23, 2011 #1 Well it all comes down to this, the showdown of the best board. Who will came out victoriously, I guess we'll just have to wait!
Well it all comes down to this, the showdown of the best board. Who will came out victoriously, I guess we'll just have to wait!
Timmy Alvin, my man from Tales of Xillia! Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 23, 2011 #2 Mine would be: 1. E.Gadd's Garage 2. Faire Square 3. Towering Treetop 4. Chilly Waters and Woody Woods 5. Toad's Midway Madness
Mine would be: 1. E.Gadd's Garage 2. Faire Square 3. Towering Treetop 4. Chilly Waters and Woody Woods 5. Toad's Midway Madness
chaosshadow123 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 23, 2011 #3 1. Mario's rainbow castle 2.Pirate Land 3.horror Land 4.Woody Woods 5.Boss haunted bash
M mostachedpolar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 27, 2011 #4 1. Chilly Waters 2. Pirate Land 3. Peach's Birthday Cake 4. Yoshi's Tropical Island 5. Toy Dream
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 2, 2011 #5 Chilly Waters probably, no real reason but it's my favorite MP3 board and I like the MP3 boards over any others.
Chilly Waters probably, no real reason but it's my favorite MP3 board and I like the MP3 boards over any others.
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 2, 2011 #6 E. Gadd's Garage and Pirate Dream were my most favorite. But I can't choose ONE out of those two.
Rune the Koopa Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 6, 2011 #7 1: Neon Heights 2: Clockwork Castle 3: Chilly Waters 4: Rainbow Dream 5: Horror Land
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 15, 2011 #8 [list type=decimal] [*]Windmillville [*]Horror Land [*]Pagoda Peak [*]E Gadd's Garage [*]Bowser's Enchanted Inferno [/list]
[list type=decimal] [*]Windmillville [*]Horror Land [*]Pagoda Peak [*]E Gadd's Garage [*]Bowser's Enchanted Inferno [/list]
S Swalot Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 15, 2011 #9 I like a lot of the boards, but these ones, I usually play the most with my sister and cousins making my top 3... 1. Goomba's Booty Boardwalk (MP8) 2. Deep Blooper Sea (MP3) 3. Luigi's Engine Room (MP)
I like a lot of the boards, but these ones, I usually play the most with my sister and cousins making my top 3... 1. Goomba's Booty Boardwalk (MP8) 2. Deep Blooper Sea (MP3) 3. Luigi's Engine Room (MP)