I got a drum set, an iPhone, V for Vendetta, Persepolis, Tony Hawk's Underground, and Natural History: The Very Best of Talk Talk for my birthday.
Aw, that's sad. Were you trying to save it?yoshi14 said:poor gecko. :'( A gecko was climbing on my books that my mom was selling at her garage sale. :-[ I tried to help it but failed. RIP little gecko :'( :'( :'(
I saw a gecko being grilled alive. Guatemala in a resturant.vipsoccermaster said:Aw, that's sad. Were you trying to save it?yoshi14 said:poor gecko. :'( A gecko was climbing on my books that my mom was selling at her garage sale. :-[ I tried to help it but failed. RIP little gecko :'( :'( :'(
yeah I was :'( Unfortunately, I did the opposite. :'( It was so small and curious.vipsoccermaster said:Aw, that's sad. Were you trying to save it?yoshi14 said:poor gecko. :'( A gecko was climbing on my books that my mom was selling at her garage sale. :-[ I tried to help it but failed. RIP little gecko :'( :'( :'(
1/100000yoshi14 said:Sorry 'bout the double post but, I just saw something cool. I was looking for a website that has Ryuusei no Rockman (a nerdy tv show) and guess what I found? ;D My friend's exact first and last name name was on a petition for a new seasonWhat are the chances of that?