This was my first mini game and it had to be my least favorite. My 3ds does not seem to turn the direction were I want. I actually won once when I just shook my 3ds around in frustration once
This was my first mini game and it had to be my least favorite. My 3ds does not seem to turn the direction were I want. I actually won once when I just shook my 3ds around in frustration once
I agree with you,Yoshidude! The recognition of the 3DS is really meh so sometimes,the hands doesn't do what you want. And it's really frustrating! :what:
Gotta agree with the Yoshi members. It's so annoying that it won't give me the proper face direction I want as the game says. I won a couple of times, but damn, it's so hard I don't want to even play this mini-game against someone with StreetPass.