Should they bring back Battle Spaces?

Bring back Battle Spaces?And put them on Mario Party 9?

  • Yeah They were great

    Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No!They Sucked

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I'm not sure...

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • ¿What are Battle Spaces?

    Votes: 2 8.3%

  • Total voters
    24
They should most definitely bring back Battle Spaces! It really changed the way the game was played and it made Mario Party more fun!
 
I always loved battle spaces, and now I rarely get to play battle games anymore. They should bring back Battle spaces in my opinion, but if they won't make a lot of battle games then they should keep doing like they have been. But if they decide to randomly play a battle game at the end of a turn, we should have the right to choose the battle game by votes like MP5-7.
 
Muggshotter said:
I'm not sure... I liked the random Battles that appeared before mini-games.


How about this: Keep the random Battle mini-games, but also put the Battle-space back on boards.

The randomizer might not give you a single Battle mini-game in decades, so it's good to have an option still.
That doesn't make a lot of sense, it just seems like you're saying that they should put Battle Spaces back in. Honestly it's all luck whether or not you do land on a Battle Space becuase The Number that appears on a Dice Block after you hit it is mostly beyond your control.
 
Yeah I think they should I know it still takes luck to Land on one but at least it won't take forever to get a Battle Minigame
 
I loved Battle Spaces. I would alway go for them even if it meant the sacrifice of a star! I especially liked Face Lift
 
Billy12510 said:
Muggshotter said:
I'm not sure... I liked the random Battles that appeared before mini-games.


How about this: Keep the random Battle mini-games, but also put the Battle-space back on boards.

The randomizer might not give you a single Battle mini-game in decades, so it's good to have an option still.
That doesn't make a lot of sense, it just seems like you're saying that they should put Battle Spaces back in.
It seems like I'm saying they should have both the randomizer for Battle mini-games as well as Battle spaces, to get them more often.

Billy12510 said:
Honestly it's all luck whether or not you do land on a Battle Space becuase The Number that appears on a Dice Block after you hit it is mostly beyond your control.
Honestly, it's also all luck whether the Battle Mini-game gets initiated on the mini-game roulette or not.
 
Back
Top