Should Activites stop counting posts? (Member Opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
MattC13 said:
Yeah.

Also who over the age of 12 actually cares about their post count?
Wolf, VIP, etc.
I don't give a s*** about mine, ever since I joined, it's just a number. I only wanted to have fun, contribute to discussion, and the like.
Vip you know you care, idk why you try to deny it. Hell you've been busted for post pumping a lot before.

Espeon said:
Not at the moment, I would like a blog first.
Um you're getting close to getting the requirements though that doesnt have anything to do with this :p

 
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
MattC13 said:
Yeah.

Also who over the age of 12 actually cares about their post count?
Wolf, VIP, etc.
I don't give a s*** about mine, ever since I joined, it's just a number. I only wanted to have fun, contribute to discussion, and the like.
Vip you know you care, idk why you try to deny it. Hell you've been busted for post pumping a lot before.
That was only at old MPF, never here...
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
MattC13 said:
Yeah.

Also who over the age of 12 actually cares about their post count?
Wolf, VIP, etc.
I don't give a s*** about mine, ever since I joined, it's just a number. I only wanted to have fun, contribute to discussion, and the like.
Vip you know you care, idk why you try to deny it. Hell you've been busted for post pumping a lot before.
That was only at old MPF, never here...
It's been here, what are you smoking? :m
 
Snowy The Czar said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy The Czar said:
MattC13 said:
Yeah.

Also who over the age of 12 actually cares about their post count?
Wolf, VIP, etc.
I don't give a s*** about mine, ever since I joined, it's just a number. I only wanted to have fun, contribute to discussion, and the like.
Vip you know you care, idk why you try to deny it. Hell you've been busted for post pumping a lot before.
That was only at old MPF, never here...
It's been here, what are you smoking? :m
Denial is an ugly thing.
 
I don't know if this would work but, could you make a seperate Board with all the MPI and have the posts not count? Just a suggestion
 
MattC13 said:
Speaking of it, what's the difference between Mario Party Forum Style and Mario Party Interactive?
MPI plays just like as in Mario Party in respective to the Mario Party that the board is from. It is updated once a day, usually in the morning.

MPFS are custom-made boards by Dark Boo and use cards instead of items or orbs. It is updated after everyone has made their move. There are also custom mini-games by him.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
MattC13 said:
Speaking of it, what's the difference between Mario Party Forum Style and Mario Party Interactive?
MPI plays just like as in Mario Party in respective to the Mario Party that the board is from. It is updated once a day, usually in the morning.

MPFS are custom-made boards by Dark Boo and use cards instead of items or orbs. It is updated after everyone has made their move. There are also custom mini-games by him.
Okay, so they are different games. I was just wondering.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top