Sell Items?...

should you be able to SELL items as well as buy them at the shops...

  • yes

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • no

    Votes: 6 50.0%

  • Total voters
    12
[youtube]boombrush[/youtube] my youtube hopfully
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/boombrush[/youtube] both links might work dont know

anyway, should you be able to sell things like, if you have some thrice candy you might want to sell it for coins... bye and i dont think there are any other topics on this... WOLF!!
 
boombrush said:
[youtube]boombrush[/youtube] my youtube hopfully
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/boombrush[/youtube] both links might work dont know

anyway, should you be able to sell things like, if you have some thrice candy you might want to sell it for coins... bye and i dont think there are any other topics on this... WOLF!!
Can you grow up? I might send you a warning if you continue to say "WOLF!!!" every topic you're creating. I won't lock topics that are not duplicates. ::)

Anyway, no, when I buy items; why the heck would I want to sell them? =P

 
Pumpkin said:
boombrush said:
[youtube]boombrush[/youtube] my youtube hopfully
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/boombrush[/youtube] both links might work dont know

anyway, should you be able to sell things like, if you have some thrice candy you might want to sell it for coins... bye and i dont think there are any other topics on this... WOLF!!
Can you grow up? I might send you a warning if you continue to say "WOLF!!!" every topic you're creating. I won't lock topics that are not duplicates. ::)

Or, uh, you can, liek, merge them and crap.

And warning someone for saying "Wolf"? Wow. Really?
 
The idea sounds nice. But I try to use every Item/Capsule/Orb/Candy I have to try and get the Item/Capsule/Orb/Candy Star.
 
Selling Items? That doesn't make sense, if you don't want something you throw it away! You don't sell it. Selling the items you don't want won't happen, unless I give the AI in this game too much credit, which I often do. Not even COMs will want the useless junk you intend to sell.
P.S. 400th post FTW!
 
I voted yes because if u decide u don`t need an item u can sell it for a percentage of the price at the Item Shop so u get some money back:)
Koopa_Troopa.jpg

Koopa Troopa
 
Back
Top