IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 1, 2013 #1 Pachinko Wizard Type: General Try to guess where Lakitu’s Spiny Egg will fall, and choose a safe place to stand.
Pachinko Wizard Type: General Try to guess where Lakitu’s Spiny Egg will fall, and choose a safe place to stand.
Yoshidude1 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 2, 2013 #2 I despise luck mini games and this one is no exception. I've played this 5 times being forced and came in last 4-5 times and the other one was in third
I despise luck mini games and this one is no exception. I've played this 5 times being forced and came in last 4-5 times and the other one was in third
MarioComix Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 1, 2014 #3 To me it feels like the right side is cursed and always gets the Spiny egg...
Spongyoshi Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 16, 2014 #4 My favorite luck minigame for me! ;D Even if this minigame is frustrating,i don't hate it as much as the other luck minigames!
My favorite luck minigame for me! ;D Even if this minigame is frustrating,i don't hate it as much as the other luck minigames!