SuperZambezi May your days be ever Toadful. Staff member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) PP64 Content Creator Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2011 #1 Why isn't there a topic on this? What are you doing today and since we all live in different time zones, when is (or was) your New Years countdown? I have about four hours left before mine.
Why isn't there a topic on this? What are you doing today and since we all live in different time zones, when is (or was) your New Years countdown? I have about four hours left before mine.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2011 #2 Less than 5 hours for me. Not doing anything special tonight this time, though. Will be watching the New York Ball Drop, though.
Less than 5 hours for me. Not doing anything special tonight this time, though. Will be watching the New York Ball Drop, though.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2011 #3 My countdown starts an hour after New York's. I'm just going to have a small feast and that's it.