NEW Super Mario Bros. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of fan-made NEW super mario bros edited patches out there for download. However, you need the rom of NSMB to use it. Let's just say that I happen to have the actual NSMB game, so me using a rom of the game isn't illegal for me.

Am I even allowed to mention roms here?
 
I'm surprised considering Ninty fan games tend to suck hard and aren't appealing.

This game is retarded since Mario and FF DO NOT mix together.
 
Would be cool if Nintendo did make a SMB3 remake. Didn't watch it all, but was cool to see those classic smb3 levels redone with nsmb graphics.

I wonder if Nintendo will ever make a smb3 remake or a true sequel. I think a "Super Mario Bros. 3 - Part 2" would be amazing and sell VERY WELL. :)
 
Yoshi1 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshi1 said:
Some of the levels shown in chapter 1 look very similar to some levels from SMB3. But anyway the game still looks awesome!
Yes, while it is awesome, it's not real, unfortunately.
I know that.

The bonus levels look pretty cool too, don't you think?
The bonus levels, yes, very neat. I liked the way of whoever made it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top