Aegis likes boyscookieboy17 said:Yea just stick around and chat it up and you'll have 50 post before you can say aegislikesboyz.
Aegis likes boyscookieboy17 said:Yea just stick around and chat it up and you'll have 50 post before you can say aegislikesboyz.
cookieboy17 said:I...well you try and think of something positive about them!kineticsilvia563 said:cookieboy17 said:Goomba's aren't as bad as you think, you know they...they...
THEY WHAT?! Spit it out, man!
EpicWaluigi 3.0 said:I had a dream that one of the ranks was a Mini-Mario. Like in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games. Just wanted to let everyone know. =P
Nice dream!EpicWaluigi 3.0 said:I had a dream that one of the ranks was a Mini-Mario. Like in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games. Just wanted to let everyone know. =P
Yeah, though I think that sort of disrupts the pattern.Yoshi1 said:Nice dream!EpicWaluigi 3.0 said:I had a dream that one of the ranks was a Mini-Mario. Like in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games. Just wanted to let everyone know. =P
I always thought that the Hammer Bro rank should be 2000 posts, not 2500 because I think 2000 is more milestone-ish than 2500.
Sorry, there is no Chain Chomp ranking.mostachedpolar said:A chain chomp ranking would be cool
You can tell me, since I already know what the rest are anyway.Lakilester said:I think I have all the ranks figured out, but i'm not telling any of you youngsters lol
Lakilester said:I think I have all the ranks figured out, but i'm not telling any of you youngsters lol
Please tell me or I commit suicide. Ranks are serious shit man.Kona-chan said:Lakilester said:I think I have all the ranks figured out, but i'm not telling any of you youngsters lol
I know the actual ranks, but i'm not telling any of you noobs lolol!![]()
![]()
:-D ;D :-X
I think me and Aegis probably have the same idea.cookieboy17 said:Please tell me or I commit suicide. Ranks are serious s*** man.Kona-chan said:Lakilester said:I think I have all the ranks figured out, but i'm not telling any of you youngsters lol
I know the actual ranks, but i'm not telling any of you noobs lolol!![]()
![]()
:-D ;D :-X