Hey congratulations Christmas Kirby! I bet everyone's happy since your ranking has changed! Note: I apoligize if I'm post-pumping or posting spam. Sorry.Christmas Kirby said:Hey guess what guys. I'm a Hammer Bro. now.![]()
Hey congratulations Christmas Kirby! I bet everyone's happy since your ranking has changed! Note: I apoligize if I'm post-pumping or posting spam. Sorry.Christmas Kirby said:Hey guess what guys. I'm a Hammer Bro. now.![]()
Actually, it was me who thought that your ranking would change at 4500 posts. Guess i was wrong. I thought there was a pattern between the differences. Guess not....Vipsoccermaster said:You thought my rank would change when I hit 4,500 posts? Apparently not...kineticsilvia563 said:Vipsoccermaster said:Now I'm not the only Hammer Bro now. Hey there, Christmas Kirby! It's been a long time since I have someone in my group by post count.Christmas Kirby said:Hey guess what guys. I'm a Hammer Bro. now.![]()
Yeah. And it should be about time your rank changed.![]()
We don't know yet. Maybe, if we get that thing rolling. Otherwise, it won't be needed. I hope it becomes successful when SZ returns and gets on the roll with that thing.12socc3r45 said:^Are you also going to do Podcast Team?
Sorry. Fixed.Santa Claus said:You spelled my name rong, on the rank on my name by the way.
12socc3r45 said:^Are you also going to do Podcast Team?
Lol, I could post until I have 4,999 and not post again.kineticsilvia563 said:Vipsoccermaster said:H-J suspected 4,750 posts, but nope. Guess it could be 5,000 then.
Damnit! Still no change? Guess we're going to have to wait for the big 5,000 to hit. *sigh*
Cause some people actually care about it.AejewsReflector said:Still not sure why this is secret. :U
cookieboy17 said:Cause some people actually care about it.AejewsReflector said:Still not sure why this is secret. :U![]()
Btw VIP, congrats on your new rank!!!!!Vipsoccermaster said:Lol, I could post until I have 4,999 and not post again.kineticsilvia563 said:Vipsoccermaster said:H-J suspected 4,750 posts, but nope. Guess it could be 5,000 then.
Damnit! Still no change? Guess we're going to have to wait for the big 5,000 to hit. *sigh*![]()