Awesome Hammer Bro. said:I know mine is horrible, but please be honest.
Frost said:Awesome Hammer Bro. said:I know mine is horrible, but please be honest.
I was. :U
Vipsoccermaster said:It is better, but there's almost no way people could keep their coin count high...
He meant that with all the Red and Bowser Spaces people won't be able to earn many Coins, but yeah it's better than the last one.Awesome Hammer Bro. said:Vipsoccermaster said:It is better, but there's almost no way people could keep their coin count high...
Oh, and I forgot an item shop. Sorry about that, I will edit it.
Paper Peach said:He meant that with all the Red and Bowser Spaces people won't be able to earn many Coins, but yeah it's better than the last one.Awesome Hammer Bro. said:Vipsoccermaster said:It is better, but there's almost no way people could keep their coin count high...
Oh, and I forgot an item shop. Sorry about that, I will edit it.
@VIP: He drew the check where it says "ITEM".
Clamshot said:That board is called Goomba's Warpy Timeboard. Here's the lucky route for it:![]()
![]()