SuperZambezi May your days be ever Toadful. Staff member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) PP64 Content Creator Legacy User (Gold) Apr 15, 2010 #1 I have not seen any in 3D but I still want to go see Avatar in 3D (a little late, I know ). So I have nothing for a list.
I have not seen any in 3D but I still want to go see Avatar in 3D (a little late, I know ). So I have nothing for a list.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 16, 2010 #2 Well I saw many IMAX movies in 3D. I also watched Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D.
T Thedude3445 Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 16, 2010 #3 i saw avatar it was a horible movie
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 16, 2010 #4 I saw Toy Story 1&2 in 3-D.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 16, 2010 #5 I saw Avatar, How to Train your Dragon, Coraline, Harry Potter and more.
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 17, 2010 #6 I didn't wanna see the movie...I was forced to...but I saw Avatar in 3D, though I didn't wear my 3D glasses when watching. lulz The only part I liked was the ending. The rest was boring.
I didn't wanna see the movie...I was forced to...but I saw Avatar in 3D, though I didn't wear my 3D glasses when watching. lulz The only part I liked was the ending. The rest was boring.
Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 17, 2010 #7 Only Avatar so far...
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 17, 2010 #8 I also haven't seen any 3D movies, but I really want to go see Avatar.