What the fuck this is a mario party forum and we got blacks vs whites? lol
Do you know what a 40 year old looks like when they play Mario and Pokemon a lot?cookieboy17 said:Dude he's 16 how's he a manchild? ...Wait what is a manchild anyways?Snowy The Czar said:Yeah, I'm jealous that you're a manchild that probably works, and doesn't live at home for free.Dark Boo said:Snowy The Czar said:Callin' bulls*** on the fact that you look so old and still browse a Mario Forum.
And you're like 16 so..... where are you getting at? Are you jealous -_-
I'm soooooooo jealous of your necklace too.
And the that that you're a minority makes me super jealous.And the minority joke was F***ed up lol
Where was anyone racist.D51g said:Wow. this WAS for pix and now it just racism.
seriously. grow up.
D51g said:Wow. this WAS for pix and now it just racism.
seriously. grow up.
D51g said:seriously. grow up.
Ether said:D51g said:seriously. grow up.
The sheer irony of those words stuns me.
Kona-chan said:Ether said:D51g said:seriously. grow up.
The sheer irony of those words stuns me.
SHUT UP, OR ELSE YOU'LL BE BROUGHT UNDER THE...N00B CONTROL. WEEEE WOOOO WEEE WOOO
5'10 or 11" so im not exactly tallcookieboy17 said:I know he said he's not short but I still lol at the pic with the alligator.
I'm 5'9".Tyler Treese said:5'10 or 11" so im not exactly tallcookieboy17 said:I know he said he's not short but I still lol at the pic with the alligator.
I'm 5'4 fuck youTyler Treese said:5'10 or 11" so im not exactly tallcookieboy17 said:I know he said he's not short but I still lol at the pic with the alligator.
Snowy The Czar said:Yeah, I'm jealous that you're a manchild that probably works, and doesn't live at home for free.Dark Boo said:Snowy The Czar said:Callin' bulls*** on the fact that you look so old and still browse a Mario Forum.
And you're like 16 so..... where are you getting at? Are you jealous -_-
I'm soooooooo jealous of your necklace too.
And the that that you're a minority makes me super jealous.