Mario Villian Tournament

Geoman

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver)
I don't know where to put this so I did it here
Over at the site and you don't have to comment but I am hosting my 2nd annual Mario Villian Tournament and I though I should ask you guys the members of the forum ONLY since most people from the site chose
Here is whats left, choose if you want
Dry Bowser, Dark Bowser, Larry, Roy, Lemmy, Morton, Smithy, , Cackletta, Tatuunga, Shadow Queen, Grodus, Goomboss, Beldum, Merlin, Mr L, DK, Wingo, Wart, Shadow Mario, Private Goomb, Sargent Guy, Corporal Paraplonk, Kammey, Captain Syrup, King Bomb omb, Whomp King and Super Team
 
Voting is just for the site Bow wow I just want some forum member to participate
 
Site
but Forum members can still pick the Villian here
I am not ready to do it for both yet
 
you don't vote yet you choose who you want to be
 
Forget this No one is even choosing, I hope this topic dies in hell if no one picks today
 
Geoman said:
I don't know where to put this so I did it here
Over at the site and you don't have to comment but I am hosting my 2nd annual Mario Villian Tournament and I though I should ask you guys the members of the forum ONLY since most people from the site chose
Here is whats left, choose if you want
Dry Bowser, Dark Bowser, Larry, Roy, Lemmy,  Morton, Smithy, , Cackletta, Tatuunga, Shadow Queen, Grodus, Goomboss, Beldum, Merlin, Mr L, DK, Wingo, Wart, Shadow Mario, Private Goomb, Sargent Guy, Corporal Paraplonk, Kammey, Captain Syrup, King Bomb omb, Whomp King and Super Team
Looks like No one wants to join in to be a villain oh well
 
This is now closed forever so good bye to this topic
 
Back
Top