Mario Stories (by Poll!)

Which story do you like best? (Read description on the last post before vote!)


  • Total voters
    12
OK, if some of you guys remembered about RHB's story (my story before this forum badly hacked)...
I'm going to replace it with another story! I'm going to make stories about Mario and his friends, enemies, and other Mario characters. This one is a bit different with Shaby's. There's a poll where you can vote for your favorite titles, then I'll make the story! So let's start for the first poll.

OK, the first poll start with the basic characters.

Story 1
Mario & Bowser: "It's harder being me!"
It's basically about Mario and Bowser, when they fight each other at one place, something strange happened...
Story 2
Luigi: One Night with Daisy at the Mansion
Luigi asks Daisy to visit his mansion. However, it turned into a mess when the ghosts attacked both of them.
Story 3
Peach: Mario and Luigi has been Kidnapped!
Bowser finally kidnapped Mario and Luigi with his new evil plans. It's up to the princess to save them... again.
Story 4
Yoshis: The Legend of the 10 Yoshis
It's a story about how Yoshi got his other 9 Yoshi friends... in legend style!

Good news! I have posted a story!
 
First of all, I'm very sorry I can't do the Luigi and Daisy at Luigi's Mansion story.
I don't have the game because I don't have a GCN controller.
So, I exchange it with the Yoshi story. (Don't ask why I posted this one instead of Mario and Bowser story which has more votes)


The Legend of the 10 Yoshis

Long, long ago, deep in the forests, live a little cute dragon named Yoshi. He lived with his parents and he was very happy. Yoshi was very attached to his parents and he loved his parents very much. But one night when Yoshi asleep, a group of monstrous figures attacked the area in Yoshi’s forest. Yoshi’s parents panicked, they wanted to bring Yoshi with them, but unfortunately, the monsters was too strong for them to fight, so they left Yoshi alone wishing that he will be safe. They were very sad and worried, but they don’t stand a chance against the monsters.

The next day, Yoshi woke up finding the forest was destroyed. He walked and looked around trying to find his parents. But soon, Yoshi found the whole forest was empty, there was nobody there. Because of this, Yoshi had to travel and live alone. Until he grew up, he still traveling on his own, nobody partnered him along the way. From day to day, Yoshi became more lonesome. One night, he lied down on a tree stump looking at the night sky. He saw a shooting shat passed by and so he wished, “Uh... I wish I had friends that would go with me.” Then that night, in his loneliness, Yoshi went to a hill sat down on the grass while looking at the moon.

Suddenly, Yoshi heard a voice behind him, “What a poor lonely creature you are!” It was a voice of an old person, Yoshi looked back. He saw an old female magikoopa standing in front of him. “Come closer, my dear. I would like to help you if I could,” she said. Yoshi walked to her, and she talked again, “I can see a sad expression on your face. What is the matter?” Yoshi answered, “I just want somebody to go together with me, somebody who can accompany me.” The old magikoopa thought for a while and she came up with an idea, “Come, follow me. I knew just the right thing to do, my dear.” The old magikoopa led Yoshi to her house. The house was wooden and quite small. “Come in, my dear. You will get cold if you wait outside.” Yoshi responded, “Alright, thank you.” Yoshi came in, he looked around, there were a bookcase, a cauldron, a magic wand, and some other old things. “Wait here, you could sit over there if you want to.” The magikoopa went to her room. Yoshi sat on an old chair, he heard noises from the magikoopa’s room. Few minutes later, she came out. “Take these, read the paper if you’re confused,” she handed Yoshi a rainbow ball and a dusty old paper, “I hoped that will help you.” Yoshi was glad she could help him, so Yoshi thank her, “Thank you... errr...” The magikoopa responded, “Oh my, I haven’t introduced myself hee hee. My name is Kamécka, but you can call me Kamka.” “Thank you very much, Kamka Koopa.” “You’re welcome, dearie.” Yoshi went out from her house.

Yoshi remembered what she gave to him. Yoshi started reading the old paper, the first part of the text said...
“Your past might be dark, but your future’s bright
  In this life there is Venus and there’s Mars
  Go to the hill with the shine of moonlight
  And raise the rainbow ball up to the stars”
Yoshi thought for a while, “Hill of moonlight? That must be the hill before when I sat down looking at the moon!” Yoshi became full of spirit and went back to that hill. When Yoshi arrived there, Yoshi raised his right hand which holds the rainbow ball to the sky. However, nothing happened, “Wonder why nothing happened?” Yoshi said. He read the paper again, the second part said...
“You nearly achieved and reached your goal
Remember do not be someone selfish
Let the moonlight shines the rainbow ball
And tell the night stars what you wish”
Yoshi became very happy, he tried to make the rainbow ball shined by the moonlight. After Yoshi did that, the rainbow ball levitated to the sky and soon made a very bright light. Yoshi thought this is the time he has to say his wish, “I wish I had friends that will go together with me.”

Few seconds after Yoshi said his wish, the light became even brighter that Yoshi can’t even see what happened. Yoshi levitated to the light, he felt strange. He could see 9 figures around him. Then, Yoshi and the figures slowly landed to the ground. The light slowly faded and soon disappeared. The rainbow ball slowly moved back to Yoshi’s hand. Yoshi was very surprised, he saw 9 copies of himself around him, each colored differently; red, orange, yellow, light blue, blue, purple, pink, black, and white. Yoshi was very happy he finally had friends. Yoshi asked the other Yoshis to go together with him, the other Yoshis agreed to go together with him. And since then, Yoshi always go together with his new 9 Yoshi friends.


Another set of stories...

Story 1
Luigi and Daisy: Luigi's Mistake
Daisy invited Luigi to come to Sarasaland, everything was alright until Luigi did something...
Story 2
Yoshis: Yoshis Unite
The story is a sequel (what happened then) to the Yoshi story written above.
Story 3 (Returned)
Mario and Bowser: "It's harder being me!"
It's basically about Mario and Bowser, when they fight each other at one place, something strange happened...
Story 4 (Surprise character)
(Unknown): Mini Mushroom Trouble
The character had a hard day after having contact with a strange mushroom...
 
Back
Top