Mario Party 9 finally on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thetanooki.com/2010/03/08/is-mario-party-9-finally-on-the-way/

I know I posted something on the next Nintendo Power issue on one other topic, but I needed to post it here because it could be Mario Party 9. I googled Mario Party 9 and put in to show me results from the past 24 hours, and the results are growing. Could this finally be Mario Party 9?
 
Sir Mario said:
I got a question. When will the Issue be released? It says next month which will we April but it says May 2010. So will be find out in April or May?
It's May, but the issues are usually released the month before. It looks like the April issue came out on March 16th even though this thread was posted before then so chances are the info will probably leak sometime next month. Likely after Easter.
 
Poweranimals said:
Sir Mario said:
I got a question. When will the Issue be released? It says next month which will we April but it says May 2010. So will be find out in April or May?
It's May, but the issues are usually released the month before. It looks like the April issue came out on March 16th even though this thread was posted before then so chances are the info will probably leak sometime next month. Likely after Easter.
That gives me just about time to see the release of Nintendo Power after my cruise. I really hope it is Mario Party 9!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top