Mario Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching Mario TV series lately, so I came up with a lot of ideas for adventures and stories...I'm going to tell stories about Mario and the gang based on almost all the games! <D

That's where the story will happen!

Also...It was based on the GBA version, not the NES one!
So there should be a POW block on the upper part too!

[attachment deleted by admin]
 
Mario Bros. Begin!

(The bros. got a call from Brooklyn mayor)

Mayor: Mario Bros! I must say we have a problem in some of the pipes under my beloved hall!

Mario: What's the problem Mr. Mayor?

Mayor: The water does not flow from any side, something must be blocking the pipes!

Mario: Please be assured that the work will be done Mayor!

Mayor: I'm counting on you Bros.

(Now that entered the sewer is time to see what happened...)

Mario: Let's-a-start Luigi!

Luigi: There we go! ^^

(The two go up where there is a pipe on each side and a POW block in the middle)

Mario: Ok, I'll fix this one, while you go the right one!

Luigi: Uhhh...I'll have to time my jump properly! >.< *jumps over the POW and almost felt off but continues and gets to the other pipe* Go Luigi! <3

Mario: *opening the pipe* Hmm...Let's get this wood out...*uses a toilet opener* Ugh! >_O *pulling a lot* Luigi! Help me!

Luigi: ...>_> Oookay, oookay *jumps, almost felt again then gets on Mario's side* *starts pulling with Mario*

(Got the opener out with a piece of wood that was in the pipe)

Mario: LUIGI LOOK!

(Coins begin to emerge from the pipe!!)

Luigi: Oh yes! We are rich!! *puts some coins in his pockets*

Mario: Then...that was obstructing the pipe? o_O Weird...

Luigi: Maybe there are more in the other pipe! *runs insanely fast but safe  and jumps to the other side*

Mario: Wow...I didn't knew my bro was such a Wario...

Luigi: *opens up the pipe faster waiting for coins*

(Instead of coins, strange creatures start to merge!)
(The creatures are: Shellcreepers, Sidesteppers and Spinies)

Luigi: AHHHH!!

Shellcreeper 1: Yes! Finally! We have been here for hours! It was about time!

Sidestepper 3: *looks at Luigi* Look guys it's one of these stupid flesh things!

Sniny 1: *looks at the coins on Luigi's pocket* You guys! It's our lucky day cuz we got easy cash.

(The creatures start atacking Luigi)

Luigi: MAAAAAARIIIIOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHHH!!! DDDDDDXX

Mario: NO!! LUIGIII!!.......What to do, what to do?!

Luigi: AGGGGGHHHH!!! MARIO!!!!!! T_____________T

To be continued...
 
^ Yeah...Only in the old days! ^^

Wow...So many posts! Hmm...Anyways, I'll continue.


Mario Bros. Begin! Part 2

(The last time we saw the brothers they were in a problem...will they come out of this mess?)

Mario: Here I go Luigi! *jumps to Luigi's side* Hear me you weird things, leave my bro or I'll hit you all...*Mario through that the creatures where looking at him but instead they were seeing the coins of the other pipe*

Spiny 2: Look at that gold guys! Let's go!

(All the creatures jumped to the coins side and took all the coins!)

Shellcreeper 4: You know what? *talking to the other creatures* We are not leaving this place! We don't have to listen humans! Let's make a party and make a mess on Brooklyn's sewers!!

The rest: YEEEEAH!

(They went down to the other platforms, clogging the pipes)

Mario: Luigi are u okay?

Luigi: Uhhh...Yeah >_> *checks pockets* They left only one coin? BWAAAAAAAA!! *starts crying*

Mario: -.-'...*closes the upper pipes* I'll lock them for security...Now how we will stop this mess?! *looks at his toolbox* Hmmm...

(5 mins. later)

Mario: HEY TURTLES!!

Shellcreepers: HUH?!

Mario: TASTE THIS TOOL! *throws his wrench*

(The wrech hit the 5 turtles and they dissapeared)

Mario: >D Yes! Now it's time to kill the others! *throws the wrench again*

Spinies: *avoid the wrench with their spikes*

Sidesteeper 3: *throws it to Luigi* TAKE THAT! >:C

Luigi: Agh! *dizzy*

Mario: How are we going to beat them...? Hmmm...*looks at POW* I have a plan...Luigi you still have that coin?

(10 mins later)

Luigi: *standing on the POW* Hmm...I hope you know what are u doing Mario!

Mario: Trust me Luigi! Now show the coin to the bad guys!

Luigi: Ookay...*shows the coin* Hey bad guys, look what I got here!!

Sidesteeper 1: WE HAVE TO GET THAT COIN!

(All the sidesteepers ran to Luigi)

Mario: 3...2...1!!! *throws 5 toilet pullers to each of them*

Sidesteepers: AGH!! *all them got destroyed*

Spinies: OUR TURN! *all 5 ran to Luigi*

Mario: 3...2...1!!! *throws another 5 toilet pullers...*

Spiny 1: USE THE SPIKE SHIELD GUYS!

(The spinies used their spikes to avoid the toilet pullers and got to Luigi)

Mario: Oops...>_>

Luigi: Ahhh...Mario...D:

Spiny 5: Give us that coin or you'll get poked!

Luigi: Ahhh!!! >_< *trying to keep the balance and avoiding the spikes* Ah...uh...AHHHH!! *jumps and accidentally hits the POW above him!*

(The ground shakes)

Mario: WOW...WOW!!! :S

Spinies: AGH! *felt off the POW with their spines down!*

Luigi: Uhhh...>_>

Mario: Their spinies aren't in the upper part!! *goes down and starts jumping on them*

Spiny 1: *wakes up* YOUR NOT GETTING ME EASY!

Mario: LUIGI! JUMP ON THAT THING AGAIN!!!

Luigi: *hits the POW again*

Spiny 1: ARGH!

Mario: See ya! >D *kicks the spiny*

(Time later)

Mario: Well...We destroyed the creatures and we fixed the pipes, so we can go now and take a nice rest!

Luigi: Mario, do you think these creature will come back?

Mario: I do not think that we will see them in a loooooong time. =)

The End! <D

Plz comment and don't be rude! ^_^ I would appreciate it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top