B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #2 Cool story bro. I have a blue shirt and hat that both say Canada.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #3 Cool story bro. I have several Canadian hats and shirts.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #4 MattC13 said: I have several Canadian hats and shirts. Click to expand...
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #5 Cool story bro. I have a white T-Shirt that says New York with the skyline.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #6 Cool story bro. I own the album Funeral.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #7 Cool story bro. I own a laptop.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #8 Cool story bro. I own a white laptop.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #9 Cool story bro. I own a PS3.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #10 Cool story bro. I have a silver ruler.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #11 Cool story bro. I have a mechanical pencil.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #12 Cool story bro. I have a REAL pencil.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #13 Cool story bro. I have a Dixion Ticonderoga Pencil No.2.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #14 I have a pen with BLUE ink
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #15 I has a pen with AQUA ink.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #16 I have a pen with NO ink >:O
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #17 I have a pen with INVISIBLE ink. >=D
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #18 I have an INVISIBLE PEN.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #19 I have an invisible HIGHLIGHTER.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2011 #20 I have a VISIBLE HIGHLIGHTER.