How much playable characters should Mario Party 9 have?

How much playable characters should Mario Party 9 have?

  • 15

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 20

    Votes: 14 56.0%
  • 26

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 30

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 12

    Votes: 7 28.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Status
Not open for further replies.
i vote 20 playable caracters.those caracters are:
mario        bowser jr.
luigi            donkey kong
daisy        king bom-omb
peach        whomp
yoshi          thwomp
diddy kong      kirby
king boo    rosalina
shy guy      dry bone
toad          blooper
toadett      hammer bro

Marioguy: I see you are new here. Just so you know that you can't double post. Put it all in one okay?
 
Actually, I think there should be 23

:mario: :luigi: :peach: :daisy: :yoshi: :birdo:(I know we hate her, but no sense in getting rid of an already made character) :wario: :waluigi: :toad: :toadette :boo: :drybones: :blooper: :hammerbro: :shyguy: Mii :donkeykong: :diddykong:  :koopakid: cactular moogle a luma (in bunny form) and an electrogoomba
 
Hmmmm... I think there should be only 12, but I believe Sonic characters should join. The 12 Mario characters shall be :mario: :luigi: :peach: :yoshi: :wario: :daisy: :waluigi: :toad: :toadette :drybones: :)birdo: or :hammerbro: or :koopakid: or :yoshi:(black)) :koopa: The 12 Sonic charactes should be Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Espio, Charmy, Vector, Blaze, and Silver

That will make a total of 24 characters, plus miis.
 
:mario: :luigi: :peach: :yoshi: :wario: :waluigi: :daisy: :toad: :boo: :koopakid: :toadette :birdo: :drybones: :blooper: :hammerbro: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :goomba2: :toadsworth:
:bobomb: :koopa: :kbobomb:
If you want to see the 9 extra characters I have,go to this link:http://www.4colorrebellion.com/media/pics/08/11/new-koopa-kids-2-4cr.jpg
 
Aren't you guys thinking a bit too far?  =P

10 itself is a good number.  Should they care more about an enormous roster of characters or boards, minigames, and ideas?  =P

I mean I actually don't see a super large number of characters coming.  15, at most, but even so, an even number sounds more likely, if they're going pair everyone up.  =P

Some of the characters mentioned are quite ridiculous...  Goomba, Wiggler, King Boo, Petey?  =P
 
Fievel Mousekewitz said:
Mario_Comix said:
i think 20:

Mario & Luigi
Peach & Daisy
Yoshi & Birdo
Wario & Waluigi
Toad & Toadette
Boo & Dry Bones
Blooper & Wiggler*
Hammer Bro. & Magikoopa*
Baby Mario* & Baby Luigi*
Monty Mole* & Koopa Kid**

* means a new character
** means a retired character who returned

Eh... um... er... this.

I don't think people are expecting you to post in every single topic. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top