Have you ever made anything homemade or have a family member do so?
I have a grandma that makes everything from scratch like pizza, pancakes, syrup, fudge, whip cream, mac n' cheese, and the list goes on and on. It was from all her cooking that made me want to try. In 8th grade, I made tamales at her place and fed eight people. They all thought it was great. Thankfully, I got into cooking and catering classes to learn how to make some really great foods.
I have a grandma that makes everything from scratch like pizza, pancakes, syrup, fudge, whip cream, mac n' cheese, and the list goes on and on. It was from all her cooking that made me want to try. In 8th grade, I made tamales at her place and fed eight people. They all thought it was great. Thankfully, I got into cooking and catering classes to learn how to make some really great foods.