B big boo Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2009 #1 Hi got a wii and GC and love mario games!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2009 #2 Welcome to the forum! Another Boo fan. I'm one of the two admins, ask me if you need anything. We have all sorts of activities going on. And wow, what a coincidence, two Boo fans registered on December 31. Me in 2008, you in 2009.
Welcome to the forum! Another Boo fan. I'm one of the two admins, ask me if you need anything. We have all sorts of activities going on. And wow, what a coincidence, two Boo fans registered on December 31. Me in 2008, you in 2009.
Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2009 #3 I hope you 2 will get along really well!
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2009 #4 Hi and welcome to the Forum. Hope you like it here.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 31, 2009 #5 Welcome big boo! Enjoy your time on the forums! I'm the other admin here, so feel free to ask questions if you need to
Welcome big boo! Enjoy your time on the forums! I'm the other admin here, so feel free to ask questions if you need to
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 1, 2010 #6 Welcome to the Super Mario Party Site Forum big boo! Enjoy you time here.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 1, 2010 #7 Welcome... have fun!
mari0vsluigi Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 3, 2010 #8 Have lots of fun on these forums!!!