Hello

Hi, I'm SkyCrusher and I've been lurking the site for awhile for upcoming Mario games and news. I decided to join to meet new people and to have fun. Big fan of Mario and Pokemon games along with Crash Bandicoot. Favorite Mario character is Bowser Jr. This may surprise many of you, but I'm deaf and I use ASL which is short for American Sign Language to communicate with my Deaf friends. I'm also a big fan of Survivor and Glee.
 
Eyyyyyyyyyy
Welcome to the forum
In my Probability and Statistics / Multivariable Calculus class, there are 2 deaf people
One day I blocked them from passing my chair and I was sleep and she was tapping me to move
I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of myself because IMO I was rude for sleeping like a pig
Anyways, welcome to the forum
 
Welcome to the MP Legacy, SkyCrusher!

Enjoy yourself here and if you feel like it, post your Friend Codes and become friends with the MPL community. Every once in a while we'll have a Community Night where we play against each other, like in Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7, so don't be hestitant to join in on the fun! ;)

See ya around. =)
 
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum! Enjoy your stay.

You're not alone, I'm a bit deaf as well, and I also used to use American Sign Language, too. Took a college class on it back in Fall 2009/Spring 2010, but now my college doesn't offer that class anymore. Good thing I took it before it was no more.

If you got any questions about the website, please let me or SuperZambezi know. Thanks, and have fun!
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum! Enjoy your stay.

You're not alone, I'm a bit deaf as well, and I also used to use American Sign Language, too. Took a college class on it back in Fall 2009/Spring 2010, but now my college doesn't offer that class anymore. Good thing I took it before it was no more.

If you got any questions about the website, please let me or SuperZambezi know. Thanks, and have fun!
Really? That sucks to see your college don't offer any ASL classes. My college is mostly ASL classes but also teaches about Deaf community, Deaf culture, ASL Grammar, and much more. Guess you could say I'm attending there for my own personal growth.
 
SkyCrusher said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum! Enjoy your stay.

You're not alone, I'm a bit deaf as well, and I also used to use American Sign Language, too. Took a college class on it back in Fall 2009/Spring 2010, but now my college doesn't offer that class anymore. Good thing I took it before it was no more.

If you got any questions about the website, please let me or SuperZambezi know. Thanks, and have fun!
Really? That sucks to see your college don't offer any ASL classes. My college is mostly ASL classes but also teaches about Deaf community, Deaf culture, ASL Grammar, and much more. Guess you could say I'm attending there for my own personal growth.
That's great! Yeah, I've heard about the Deaf community and probably its culture, but I believe that's what my instructor told us about overall in the course. Just basic ASL stuff, not really in-depth of the aspects of ASL.
 
Back
Top