Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 21, 2009 #1 Which type of "cup" do you like better? I like glasses more better than cups because I just think they're cleaner and nice to drink from.
Which type of "cup" do you like better? I like glasses more better than cups because I just think they're cleaner and nice to drink from.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 21, 2009 #2 Well, I use both equally. For me, cups are for drinking tea and coffee while glasses for water and juice.
Well, I use both equally. For me, cups are for drinking tea and coffee while glasses for water and juice.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 21, 2009 #3 I really don't have a favorite, but I guess cups.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 21, 2009 #4 Glasses. They're much cleaner to use, plus, you can rinse them and re-use it later.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 21, 2009 #5 Glasses, because they can be re-use. I also somewhat like how it looks.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 21, 2009 #6 I find glasses better as many reasons already posted.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 22, 2009 #7 Glasses mainly just because I use them more. Also they can be re-used.
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 22, 2009 #8 Glasses because i feel like it's cleaner even if it's really not.