Game gotten but never played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
What was the game you gotten from a game store but you have never played it before?

I got this Facebreak game but I never played this.
 
Lego Batman (X360).

Disney's Junglebook (PS2)

Xena Warrior Princess or something (PS2).


And all these were bundled with a good game, Xena was bundled with Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and Junglebook was bundled with Final Fantasy X.

And Lego Batman was bundled with another meh game (Pure). >_>
 
Call of Duty 3
Jak and Dexter 3
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
And this Socom game for the PSP

I got no clue what happened to the Call of Duty game though, I think I let my friend borrow it and forgot to get it back. I also did that with my copy of GTA Vice City, I let my friend borrow it and then forgot to get it back. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top