Hey guys,
I have been in Australia for nearly 6 months now. Although, I have received new games during my time, as well as New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Tennis Open and 3 others. I'm planning to return to Vanuatu by the start of this December so I can challenge my buddies with these new games and hopefully, I can fully return to Mario Party Legacy in a better feeling. I had a lot of stress due to issues during my time in Australia. I can come back when I want for a short time until the end of November, when I can come back completely.
BT
PS: I also have a particular interest in NASCAR while I was away.
I have been in Australia for nearly 6 months now. Although, I have received new games during my time, as well as New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Tennis Open and 3 others. I'm planning to return to Vanuatu by the start of this December so I can challenge my buddies with these new games and hopefully, I can fully return to Mario Party Legacy in a better feeling. I had a lot of stress due to issues during my time in Australia. I can come back when I want for a short time until the end of November, when I can come back completely.
BT
PS: I also have a particular interest in NASCAR while I was away.