Bro Review Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 4, 2016 #1 Hey everyone! I've always been a fan of the Mario Party series, and when I found out about PartyPlanner, I knew I had to come here. I'll be reviewing boards a lot, but I'll probably do other stuff here as well.
Hey everyone! I've always been a fan of the Mario Party series, and when I found out about PartyPlanner, I knew I had to come here. I'll be reviewing boards a lot, but I'll probably do other stuff here as well.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Dec 4, 2016 #2 Welcome to MPL! Enjoy your time reviewing our boards, then. Looking forward to your reviews.
Mariokirby101 Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 7, 2016 #3 Welcome, Bro Review!
S SirYoshi211 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 8, 2016 #4 Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here at Mario Party Legacy.