Bombard King Bob-omb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombard King Bob-omb

BombardKingBobomb3-MP9.png



Type: Boss

Lob bombs at King Bob-omb! Bombs are thrown in order from left to right, and bigger bombs do more damage. Be careful: if two players or more select the same bomb, neither gets to throw it!
When there are only two players, King Bob-omb also gets to choose a bomb. If you choose the same bomb as he does, he'll steal it from you!


DPad, A, 1, 2: Pick a Bob-omb
​

This minigame is luck, another reason why I avoid Bob-omb Factory.
 
Depends. When I am playing with COMS:

Me: OMG! I ****** HATE MP9 I WANNA SELL IT AND SHOVE IT ** **** ***! DIE! DIE! DIE!

When I am playing with friends:

Me: LOL! YOU RAN INTO ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLOLOL! Let's play this game over and over! :p

So there. It is fun with friends, the worst with COMs!
 
Toblet said:
Probably the most frustrating Mini-game of them all. :p Since I usually bump into a com no matter what sized Bob-Omb I pick, I usually spam the large ones so the rare times I don't bump into a com, I get three points.

Tell me about it, I get the heeby jeebies from this game. Always running into people. It's even worse when I'm playing with my sister and we both manage to run into each other when we're supposed to be working together. She's just like the CPUs I tell ya; cruel, unforgiving and just wants to watch me melt slowly in Mario Party hell.
 
Toblet said:
Probably the most frustrating Mini-game of them all. :p Since I usually bump into a com no matter what sized Bob-Omb I pick, I usually spam the large ones so the rare times I don't bump into a com, I get three points.
This somewhat look like what I am thinking of this minigame in question, but I do still have fun, though. Instead of frustrasted, I could say, "surprised". I could say that I do have some suspense when I am trying to choose which Bob-Omb to take and throw, but at the same time, I will be like... "But the computers, them? Do they plan to take the same Bob-Omb than me? And what does King Bob-Omb will do?"

Yeah, basically, or the players will choose the same and go on each other or King Bob-Omb will throw a Bob-Omb or away, or on the players, making lost points. It's all these kind of reflexion I am having when I am playing this minigames. And since I usually like to think about these kind of things, I do like playing this.
 
Exactly. It's all about luck, which we all digest of. But it can be fun at times. It can be really funny if no one gets to throw a Bob-omb, too. Like as if nothing happened and you have to repeat that turn.

I think you should go for the smaller Bob-ombs since you really shouldn't try to waste your time much with the bigger Bob-ombs. The extra points are tempting, but still.
 
I never really liked this boss battle, even if it's with the uncommon King Bob-omb. I call it a Luck mini-game like Bowser Junior's. I only enjoy it when nobody gets to hurl a Bob-omb, and with other players. It's not all bad though, it's more interesting than the other luck-based ones to me.

I wish the fight with him was more than just luck...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top