Bob-Omb Breakers (Mario Party 4)

MP4_Bob-ombBreakers.JPG


Bob-omb Breakers is a Tetris-like 4-Player Mini-Game whereeach character starts with his or her own column, three squares wide and nine squares high. Two by two, blocks will fall from the top of their column. Players must control the falling pieces to make groups of three or more similar colored pieces. Doing so will break them and earn points for the player. If the blocks break in such away that one set of blocks falls to form another group of three, a chain is formed and even more points are scored. Sometimes, Bob-ombs will fall. Surrounding a Bob-omb with blocks causes it to explode taking out all the pieces touching it, scoring points for each piece.

Players can also place blocks and Bob-ombs anywhere, but they will only get points if they are the one who completes the group of three. As a final note, if any player's column gets completely filled up, that player cannot participate until some of his or her blocks are cleared by other players.
This Mini-Game also appeared in MPDS

And this one kinda bores me...I mean I don't really like Tetris, the only time I have fun in this Mini-Game is when I play with my friends. But do any of you like this Mini-Game?

Also...where are the MP4-7 Icons?
 
Indeed a fun mini-game. But not as good as the one on Mario Party 3.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
I wished this mini-game allowed you to choose how many points to go for the win, like in Mario's Puzzle Party, where you could set 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, or 1,000 points. I'm sure this would have made it a bit more fun.
Since when could you set it?
Not in this one, but you can whenever you play this mini-game in the Free-Play Room in Mario Party 3.
 
Oh man, on the DS one, I have a record of this like up to the 1000s, can't remember the exact score, but i'd go crazy with this on Puzzle Mode. =P

cookieboy17 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
I wished this mini-game allowed you to choose how many points to go for the win, like in Mario's Puzzle Party, where you could set 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, or 1,000 points. I'm sure this would have made it a bit more fun.
Since when could you set it?
Mario Party Puzzle Pro, it's a unlockable mini-game. Don't you have it? =P
 
Back
Top