April 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012:

Woke up early to continue my Michelangelo project with my tutor. Then I played a few rounds of Golf with my youngest cousin, before he and his parents left for Chicago. Then my mother left for San Francisco to visit my sister. Being home alone for a while, went on here to continue posting and play Mario Party 9. Then I went to Sion's for dinner with my father.
 
Wednesday, April 4, 2012: My Sister's 24th Birthday

Didn't do much today, but my father did leave for San Francisco. Later, I went to El Pollo Inka for dinner with my aunt, her boyfriend, my grandfather, and one of my cousins. After that, I continued to play Magma Mine, and even though I didn't win, I did improve my score. Needs more improvement, as Dark Boo managed to get 177 Mini-Stars. DAMN!
 
Week 15 of 2012

Sunday, April 8, 2012: Easter Sunday/H-J's 19th Birthday

Woke up in the morning, then went to church with my parents. We then went to Tin Roof Bistro for lunch immediately after. I had crab cakes with shoestring fries. Later, I played Golf with my aunt and my cousin, and then had ham for dinner with the usual Sunday people. Then we had cheesecake for dessert.

Happy 19th birthday to H-J! Second time it happened on Easter!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top