Author Topic: Best Unit?  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
Best Unit?
« on: September 16, 2011, 02:22:56 PM »
There are quite a few units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, so which is the best? It's hard to say really. It honestly depends on the CO you're using. I think the Infintry and Mech units are best, because in any non-predeployed map, (And in AW2 there are a lot of those.) You need them to really get the higher powered units.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Best Unit?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 09:59:56 PM »
For starters, defs Infantry and Mechs.
Once you have your troops developed, I like fighters and bombers. Though having M tanks and missiles never hurts. :p

Oh, and APCs for supply.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Best Unit?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 05:47:22 PM »
I've only played Dual Strike. I found the Turtle Tanks were always really good. The "Super Tanks" were p. good until you lost your cannons, then it was just some soldier in a metal shell.

Some of the planes were p. good if I remember. Specifically the bomber, just for s***s n' giggles.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.