What would you do if somebody was being made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all.

Yeah. Like for example, what if there was a boy/girl in your class who invented something for a science project and it didn't work out right? It's something about spray-on shoes. He/she demostrates, and then suddenly the shoes can't come off. Everyone starts laughing at that person... What would you do?

Me? I'd join in laughing and pointing along with them at that person. XD

So tell me your choice.
 
We Yanks up at New York PROMOTE bullying.  :p

But seriously, I would just ignore it.
 
Outside of school:
Hm?  Eh.  *Continues listening to Lady Gaga*

In school, I actually have to go and do something.  Most of the time, I can just walk in and help the kid out since, I've got connections with most people, and no one really ever screws with me.  I just cool it down, try to move the kid away.  The last thing I want to do is make my self look like some hero.  =P

I one of the heads of an anti-bullying group so it would give me a bad image to ignore it.  =P

But I'll admit, sometimes when you've got anyone older than me, I can't do much.
 
Mirs, you are a dork and a double poopyhead.

WHAT'CHU GONNA DO, SON???!?!?!?!?!
 
Mirsius the Dark said:
AegisValentine said:
Mirs, you are a dork and a double poopyhead.

WHAT'CHU GONNA DO, SON???!?!?!?!?!

No one ever really tries to offend or hurt me, ever.  =P
Their loss, no more Mirsy-discounts or after school help-sessions.  =P

You really give out after-school help? =P

NERD! =P
 
AegisValentine said:
Mirsius the Dark said:
AegisValentine said:
Mirs, you are a dork and a double poopyhead.

WHAT'CHU GONNA DO, SON???!?!?!?!?!

No one ever really tries to offend or hurt me, ever.  =P
Their loss, no more Mirsy-discounts or after school help-sessions.  =P

You really give out after-school help? =P

NERD! =P

I try to look positive with all groups of people.  =P
It really helps.  =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top