K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 4, 2011 #21 I don't keep track, so I no know. But this topic made me easily disgusted for sure...
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2011 #22 You're welcome. <3
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2011 #23 Well, son, when I was your age, I had this lethally giant turd randomly shoot out my ass. Must've been a thirty-pounder. Hope you get that lucky in the future. After all, future events such as these will affect you in the future.
Well, son, when I was your age, I had this lethally giant turd randomly shoot out my ass. Must've been a thirty-pounder. Hope you get that lucky in the future. After all, future events such as these will affect you in the future.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2011 #24 Rice and milk do not go together.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2011 #25 I just took a huge shit earlier today lol, I was in there for a good 10 minutes.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2011 #26 Kona-chan said: Rice and milk do not go together. Click to expand... What about Rice Krispies and milk?
Kona-chan said: Rice and milk do not go together. Click to expand... What about Rice Krispies and milk?