What was the biggest dump you ever took?

I took a titanic dump last year, I was playing street basketball with my friends when I felt my stomach churning. I thought I could hold it in, but the feces were coming on fast and strong, I had to rush to the nearest bathroom, which was located in a library. I rushed in and quickly ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could, I was two seconds away from dropping a nuke in my pants. The toilet almost blew up and my stomach hurt like hell. That was a mammoth crap that I took, it nearly dripped from the sides of the bowl. Not surprisingly, the shit clogged the toilet so I ran away as fast as I could before I got into any more trouble...
 
yoshi15 said:
cookieboy17 said:
I don't keep track of my s***s so I'm not sure.
This

People on this forum aren't normal :p
There is no such thing as a normal person. =P

As Cook said, I don't keep track. About a few weeks ago I had the runs and had to use the restroom like 9 times because I drank about a gallon of expired milk that day. It tasted fine to me. Now, I check the exp. date so I don't die. =P
 
One upon a time, I rushed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.  After some "pushing" I started to feel it come out.  My butt started to ache as I released a massive heap of poop that filled the entire hole of the toilet.  It was the closet thing I'll ever get to giving birth.
 
Squidphunk said:
Every day is like dropping bombs on Pearl Harbor, right in the comfort of my own bathroom.

Your ass is filled with radiation?!?!?!
 
I forgot about that actually.

But who cares? This one at least made it to 2 pages.
 
Back
Top